At TPYS, the health and safety of youth, families, caregivers, staff and visitors is a top priority. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and have implemented protection measures based on guidance from Public Health and medical experts. As an agency offering essential services, we continue to provide help to those most in need, while taking needed measures to keep everyone safe.
Here are some of the changes we have implemented:
- We have enhanced safety measures such as the use of PPE, screening, cleaning, service prioritization and social distancing.
- All individuals coming to one of our sites must have an appointment and will be screened for signs and/or symptoms of COVID-19/potential exposure to COVID, travel history and more.
- We are offering virtual and telephone appointments.
- Some onsite visits and face-to-face meetings are possible when necessary and by appointment.
- Everyone entering our sites or in face-to-face contact with our staff are required to wear a mask.
- All visitors and staff must be symptom free, wash their hands when entering any sites and in contact with others, all while maintaining proper distance (2 metres).
If you are a youth or parent needing mental health information, counselling services or access to live-in facilities, please call our Intake worker at 416-925-9250 Ext. 224
We are committed to ensuring your safety and well-being. As new information becomes available, TPYS will respond appropriately and modify operations as needed.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Turning Point Youth Services